Friday 2 November 2012

Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Eclat Foundation


Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is a cult favourite in the beauty scene. So it was only natural for YSL to make a foundation version of the best-selling product. With promises to illuminate the face, diminish the appearance of blemishes and leave the skin with a soft and dewy appearance, it's no wonder that everyone in the world lined up to try it.

I swapped to this one from my trusty Teinte Resiste which was the centre of many love-hate relationships in the beauty world. I personally loved it over many other brands I had tried so I used it for many years. After significant coaxing from enn, I decided to try the new Yves Saint Laurent Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. I have fair pink and golden based tones inherited from my Chinese and Australian heritage so I was recommended a B50 Beige. I really liked the colour at first but it has been mentioned that I look a little too pink sometimes. I have combination/oily skin so generally  I tend to go for matte-finish foundations but this one was surprisingly fine for me. Basically, this is my new favourite foundation. It leaves my skin with a healthy glow, although I do have to set it with a loose powder in the morning, that looks natural. My only annoyance is the staying power. By the end of the day I find the foundation has melted off in my more oily t-section. To counteract this problem I am trying out primers at the moment so if all goes to plan, I will have a much loved primer to blog about in the near future. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ennvy