Monday 15 October 2012

Announcements

Hi there! Before you tighten your grip on your candy-coloured mouse, grit your perfectly whitened teeth and prepare your sharpened wit for use during ultimate berating mode, I urge you to stay calm and smile. I understand my lack of attention to the blog is frustrating for some of our readers so I'll be the first to say, I am SORRY!

I know many of you may be worried about what happened to our blog. I'll be the first to admit that I have been growing super busy with work lately so I've been avoiding this blog, as I don't need any more excuses to procrastinate. But I do love what I do, so I've decided to try again and stay focused. Here is a little recap (through instagram) of a few of the things we have been doing in the past two weeks of neglect!





For all the people who are new or for our loved followers, the following part of the post is just informing you of all the new things you can look our for on our blog and random house-keeping announcements we have!


Announcements


  • We will endeavor to post every 2-3 days from now on. So check back regularly.
  • You can now follow us on all your favourite social media sites by clicking on any of the buttons featured in our left-hand sidebar...
  • Enn has kindly taken over our Twitter page and is doing an amazing job on updating our followers on all things 'ennvy. Check it out for all the shopping, eating and event-ing we do! Plus it's updated daily so it's the best place to follow us when we can't blog...
  • Our October 'ennvy set is now up so check that out as well!
  • We have a really special and exciting travel announcement coming so check back to our blog tonight! Thanks. 

Always remember that...No matter what...
'ennvy 's you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ennvy