Tuesday 30 April 2013

SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER

Curled lashes for full flirt.

The Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler speaks for itself. If I had a dollar, for every person who had recommended this eyelash curler to me, I would be a very rich woman. After giving in to peer pressure, this Shu Uemura curler jumped straight to the top of our beauty buys list.

The Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler definitely lives up to its name as it is both aesthetically pleasing and effective. The curl stays a lot longer than most other eyelash curlers and the results are flirty, curled lashes which look stunning all day long. I haven't been using it long enough to deem it the best eyelash curler in history, but check back regularly as my mind may change soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Ennvy